Whoever wants to know their PF UAN activation status can check it online from here. We all know that major part of the govt. employees and company employees saves their money in PF account. It is a contribution of employer, employee and government. PF holder must possess UAN no which is mandatory to check EPF balance status. If any EPF holder do not have UAN no and want to check their UAN No or UAN activation status, can easily check through this article. In this article we have mentioned step by step process, which is easy to follow. This is a free cost service provided by EPFO site. Govt. of India has opened this site for the EPF holders to know their online account status through UAN no. To start this procedure you must have your PF account no with you. So let’s begin the process now.
Get PF UAN Activation Status Online.
- epfindia.gov.in site is the registered site of EPFO. Just open this site.
- Now here you need to track the Know Your UAN status Link.
- Click on this link and your process will proceed to the next page.
- In the next page you need to enter your region and state in the list.
- Now enter your PF No in the mentioned boxes.
- Search for the establishment code and type it in the mentioned box.
- Leave the extension code column, if you don’t know it.
- In the end click on the Check Status to Get Message:
- You will get an instant message that you have allotted the UAN No or not.
- If it is not allotted to you, you can send a request to activate your UAN number.
You can get the SMS of UAN no through this procedure. In the right side of the page you need to submit all the information asked to mention. Enter the password and the captcha code and click on the Get PIN option. Instantly you will receive PIN no in your text message, write this into the required box and submit it. After a week UAN No message will sent to your cell no.