Trace Pan Card Status
Pan verification process is not lengthy. If you have applied for the Pan Card and you are waiting since long time to get Pan Card, you can trace the Pan Card status through its registered site. Pan card is applicable to both tax payer and non-tax payer. The person wants to deposit cash of more than 50,000 has to show Pan Card for depositing amount in bank. Person who has non moving properties exceeding 5 lakhs must possess Pan Card.
After demonetization people get to know that Pan Card is mandatory for depositing cash in bank accounts. Lots of people realized this and applied for Pan Card online. The problem is that people don’t get it on the time. To solve this problem we have come with the unique step by step process to know Pan Card Status. You can easily track and identify the process of making Pan Card through this procedure mentioned below.
How to Verify Pan Status
- First of all register into the Pan Card site.
- Now give a mouse hit on the Pan Status link.
- Enter your application no/ enrollment no/ acknowledgement no on the displaying column.
- type your name and date of birth
- Click on submit button.
- You will be available with your Pan Status once you submit all the desired requirements correctly.
How to Check Pan Status without Acknowledgement No
If you have lost your Acknowledgement no and want to track nsdl pan card status, you can search it through submitting your name and date of birth. You need not to worry about if you do not have your acknowledgement no with you. Here is the minor process to verify TAN no with name and date of birth
- Register into the official website of Pan Card.
- Click on track pan status link.
- Leave the acknowledgement column blank if you do not know it.
- Now type the name as per required,
- Like first enter Surname than first name and middle name.
- You must write the same name and spellings you entered in the Pan Application form.
- Now enter date of birth in the synchronized manner as shown here.
- First enter date/ month/year. Type the same date of birth you entered in the Pan Enrollment form.
- Now submit it.
Your application is registered and now you are able to know the Pan Status. It is a few clicks method; any computer user can follow it easily.